Click the above button that says "Schedule a Consultation" or fill out a Contact Submission Form and submit your request with details about your needs along with your contact information. We will call or email you back to determine your needs and give you further instructions and an estimate for our services which will be customized based on your particular needs and how much information we will need to review to do a proper assessment. Once we determine your needs, we will call you to set up a day/time for your consultation appointment that works for everyone. Once the appointment date/time is confirmed, we will send you an invoice which must be paid in full prior to the start of your session. You can pay by credit/debit card or an eCheck directly through your invoice. All payments are handled by either Square or PayPal. Core Environmental does NOT see or store your payment information. In the email with your invoice, click on "View Invoice". On your invoice, follow the prompts. Once paid, your “Paid” receipt will be emailed to you.
We are based out of Spartanburg, SC and provide on-site and virtual inspections and consulting services for clients Nationwide. If you do not live in the state of South Carolina, we can still help!
Core Environmental provides a thorough, affordable, sophisticated, and creative approach to solve indoor environmental problems. We customize innovative science-based approaches with each client where we can help you figure out what options you have, and we will work to find creative ways to address your needs affordably and effectively. During on-site inspections, we use high-tech, minimally invasive tools to help isolate and determine potential indoor environmental problems. Our virtual inspections are offered Nationwide, our mold remediation services are limited to local and surrounding areas up to 10 hours away, and our on-site inspections are limited to up to 2 hours outside of Spartanburg, SC.
How it works:
• During our initial consultation, we will obtain information that is critical in helping us to determine your needs. After we get enough information about your situation, we will be able to establish how we can help you or if you will need to be referred to another professional in a related field. We have many colleagues (doctors, scientists, other indoor environmental professionals, builders, realtors, and more) that can assist us to fully address all your needs and concerns.
• We will perform an initial inspection of your property, either on-site or virtually using a combination of requested documents such as: photos, videos, recent test results, inspection reports, and emails, etc.
• We will then give you an estimate for our consultation fee, which is based off your specific needs.
• Based on our assessment, we will create a customized plan to address your needs.
• As needed, we can perform follow-up inspections to confirm that your situation has been successfully resolved.
Local On-site Assessments:
Are limited to up to 2 hours outside of the Spartanburg, SC area. May include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Determine the client’s health and the history of the building, if known.
• Professional guidance for client knowledge/understanding.
• Visual walkthrough of home/building with client.
• Development of a remediation plan based on the client’s needs/goals.
Nationwide virtual inspection to inspect the property for environmental contamination and answer questions about the inspection and remediation process. May include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Quicker help than an on-site inspection (we do this work around already scheduled jobs/inspections).
• Specialized advice for current remediation attempts.
• Education on building science, environmentally acquired illnesses, exposure, and the cause and effect on one another.
• Recommendations on building procedures and methods to produce and maintain a healthy IAQ.
• Inspect property virtually to find sources of mold by using a combination of requested documents such as: photos, videos, recent test results, inspection reports, and emails, etc.
• Create a customized plan to address your needs.
• Determine if other building science experts need to be included in your remediation plan – HVAC, plumbers, roofers, electricians, engineers, landscaping, etc.
• Direct client in search for and work in partnership with related experts/contractors.
• Work with your contractor to ensure they are willing to follow strict protocols and instruct on what Anti-Microbials/necessary materials that are required to prevent mold from returning and explain what may not be used during the remediation project.
• Virtually check on the progress of the remediation.
Other Services Offered:
Nationwide clients that are over 2 hours outside of the Spartanburg, SC, and surrounding areas. Core Environmental can assist the patients of CIRS doctors in the below ways (A La Carte fees that are be based off what is requested/needed by the client/doctor):
• Sampling/Testing – Minimum of 2 samples for air testing, 1 inside and 1 outside as a control. Cannot be taken within 24 hours of a rain. Tape lifts, swabs, bulk samples, and ERMI tests are not weather dependent and can be taken at any time.
• Professional and comprehensive inspection reports
• Nationwide instructions for taking a proper ERMI and/or HERTSMI-2 tests requested by doctors. Explain results of the test to the client and their doctor.
• Evaluation of inspection reports and remediation plans from other companies and give a second opinion.
• Nationwide environmental test result interpretations (we do not interpret medical tests such as bloodwork).
• Nationwide (Virtual) or Local (On-Site up to 2 hours outside of Spartanburg, SC) Remediation Project Management, ensuring proper protocols and methods are followed. Travel fees apply.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE RECENT TEST RESULTS, INSPECTION REPORTS, AND/OR A REMEDIATION PLAN CREATED BY ANOTHER COMPANY:
Core Environmental will review what you provide to us and ask for more information or photos as necessary to help determine what needs to be done to address your concerns properly and effectively. From the information collected, we can customize a remediation plan, and help you find contractors and other experts in your area to achieve the remediation. ensure they are willing to follow strict protocols and instruct on what Anti-Microbials/necessary materials that are required to prevent mold from returning and explain what may not be used during the remediation project.
BY SEEKING OUR ASSISTANCE, YOU HAVE READ AND ARE AGREEING TO OUR POLICIES BELOW:
• Core Environmental and its staff are NOT doctors and we WILL NOT give you medical advice or try to treat you medically in any way. We will only tell you what we may or may not do in that exact situation, share with you, scientific proof to help you make your own decisions, or refer you to someone who can certifiably assist you further based on your specific needs. We can refer people that might have specific medical questions to many holistic, naturopathic, and functional practitioners that we have a list of or personal experiences with.
• We may or may not be familiar with some lab tests, but we are NOT authorized to interpret any medical test as a diagnosis or confirmation of any condition, illness, or disease. Please consult with the practitioner that wrote the order for testing. Any information that we share about ANY lab test that you upload will be for informational purposes only and is not to be misconstrued as medical advice.
• Core Environmental and its staff are NOT dieticians.
• Core Environmental and its staff are NOT lawyers, although we understand a lot of legal research. We WILL NOT give you any legal advice. We will only tell you what we have learned about lawyers, other mold victims’ experiences, and a general idea of where to start if you are considering a lawsuit. There are not a ton of lawyers who protect victims, so we do not have a long list of referrals for lawyers.
• Core Environmental and its staff are NOT scientists, biologists, or toxicologists. We do, however, have scientists, biologists, and toxicology experts in addition to numerous other experts in related fields that we can call anytime and where we get a lot of our references from.
• Core Environmental and its staff WILL NOT give any financial advice, but we can tell you how much things may or may not cost.
• Core Environmental and its staff WILL NOT guarantee that you will get well, get rid of mold forever or escape the tragedy of mold, but we can share valuable information and help guide you, including but not limited to:
• Explain how mold and mycotoxins work,
• How you can prevent it from happening,
• How to clean possessions that can be saved,
• How you can test your environment properly,
• How to determine which items to keep or toss,
• Prevention techniques that everyone should know,
• Help you pinpoint where you are getting exposed,
• How laws work regarding mold and Rentals/Workplaces,
• What other toxins could be in your home making you sick,
• What foods contain mold and how to avoid consuming them,
• What medical tests might help you in your specific situation,
• How you can determine if you need to stay in your home or move,
• Referrals to qualified Nutritionists and CIRS doctors,
• How to practice detox and avoidance methods that will keep you "fungus-free" for life,
• What certain symptoms could be a sign of and natural solutions that can help you overcome them,
• And more.